Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debate #3: Initial Thoughts

I would like to give you my honest impressions of the debate this evening. .I really would. But unfortunately, I'm way too scared that if I do so John McCain will show up at my door-step and start beating the crap out of me. . . he's scary man, I'm serious. He's not only deranged, but he's violently angry. I mean really, if he could barely control his rage in that debate with the entire world looking on and security around what would he do to someone when no one's around or has a tranquilizer gun??? I mean, you might as well vote for Mike Tyson to be President. I was waiting at any moment for McCain to dive across the table and start trying to strangle Obama or bight off his ear. This guy is completely unhinged and anyone who votes for him is endangering our nation.

More thorough coverage to follow.

No comments: