Moderator: Gov. Palin, my next question is about John McCain's voting record on veteran's benefits. John McCain has a 20% rating on veterans affairs and veterans benefits including Iraq war veterans in need of post-traumatic-stress syndrome medical care. How do you respond?
Palin: Oh ya eh, you know, up 'der in Alaska we really like that 'der maverick political positioning you ehh, an' so we really like having a maverick in the White House eh, and it's not about the past or anything its about moving forward and I think me and John McCain are ready to lead because you know, we're going to move the country forward an' drill for oil, ehh, we need to do everything and anything to solve the energy problem and its all about jobs and we never give up.
Moderator: With all due respect Governor, that's not what I asked you.
Palin: Well you know, I'm not gonna' let my answers be filtered by the "liberal" media elite outta' New York and the crazy east coast towns where Barack Obama grew up like Chicago or Hawaii, ehh. Like now, I'm done answering that question so I'm gonna' answer that me and John McCain are in favor of winnig in Iraq like say, putting Rambo in 'der and using our nucular power to end terrorism and terrorists and things. . . Ehh.
Moderator: Gov. Palin, you talk of terrorism, but yet some would argue the war in Iraq has taken our eye off of the real root of terrorism in Al Queda in Iraq.
Palin: Well you know, General McClellan said our Iraq policies could work if we applied them to Afghanistan and we in the Republican party aren't goin' to waive the white flag like Barack Obama and all 'dem liberal cowards and surrender you know. . .
Moderator: General George McClellan is dead. He died in 1885 and was a general under Lincoln.
Palin: Well ya know, I'm not when of 'dem school-book educated War-shington insiders ya know, I'm just an Alaska girl who knows what matters to real people ya know, and real people don't care if McClellan is alive or in heaven lookin' down on us cheerin' us on, but what I do know is he'd vote for John McCain and me because he'd want us to win and because he'd be in favor of Republican values on this war and the country.
Moderator: McClellan was the Democratic nominee for President in 1864.
Palin: Well ya, ya know, I knew that I was jus' testin' ya to see if you knew, ya know becuz' my brother is a school teacher an' I think people should do more about energy independence. You know, it's all 'bout creating jobs.
Moderator: I don't even knwo what that means or where you are anymore. Are you going to answer a single question I ask?
Palin: You know, I think we've had enough of tough questions and answers people don't care about, and looking back all the time about how George Bush ruined this country, I think we need to look forward and not worry about what led to the end of the world in the first place., I betcha' . . .I wann' an icecream. . . .
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment